All recreational turf situations where pythium disease control is required.
Ornamental plant situations for controlling crown and root rot.
- Improved preventative control of pythium and anthracnose.
- Flexible rate and spray interval structure.
- Enhanced Stressgard Formulation Technology for proven plant health effects
- Enhanced dispersable granule formulation with minimal dust in an HDPE bottle.
- Upwards and downwards systemic mobility in the plant.
Signature Xtra Stressgard has a range of application rates and interval ranges to give turf managers greater application flexibility and the ability to tailor an application program to disease pressures as influenced by geography, turf type and climatic conditions.
Select application rate and corresponding spray interval according to disease pressure and spraying schedule.
Refer to Disease Pressure under General Instructions.
Begin application when conditions first favour disease development and repeat application until conditions no longer favour disease.
Apply in 400 – 800 L water/ha.