All recreational turf situations where pythium disease control is required.
Ornamental plant situations for controlling crown and root rot.
- Excellent residual performance on pythium in turf. The base product in a program in the key summer months.
- Reliable, proven, trusted and registered formulation for pythium diseases.
- StressGard® formulation for improved turf quality and product performance.
- Easy-to-use – can be left on the leaf or irrigated in due to true systemic activity.
- Strong disease control without the plant regulation characteristics of propiconazole formulations.
12.5 kg/ha or 125 mL/100 m2.
Repeat applications at 21–28 day intervals.