All recreational turf situations where curative and extended residual disease protection is required.
- Fungicide with strong foliar activity, controlling six key turfgrass diseases.
- Contains multiple modes of action – Groups 2 and 11 – to limit resistance issues.
- Provides extended residual protection and strengthened contact performance over straight iprodione-based products.
- Registered for the control of grey leaf spot and rust where limited options are available.
- Strong disease control without the plant regulation characteristics as other formulations containing propiconazole can provide.
12.5 L/ha or 125 mL/100 m2.
Repeat applications at 14–21 day intervals for curative activity.
Repeat at 21–28 day intervals for preventative activity.